My head is swimming in figures right now. With budget season almost up, I am literally drowning in forms, payrolls and numbers, numbers and more numbers. To think I barely squeaked past Math 101!
And so pardon me for thinking in numbers. Unless you want to put up with (boring) bureaucratic jargon, I can only think in terms of the tangibles.
My life thus far:
1. As of 4:19 pm, I am 22,557,618 minutes old.
2. 9 is supposed to be my lucky number. But then again it takes six numbers from 1 to 49 (or is it 55 already?) to win the lottery.
3. I am Employee No. 218 in an office with 355 permanent employees.
4. Today, I clocked in at 7:42 a.m., logged out at 12:01, clocked back in at 12:25 and will probably clock out at past 5. But of course the biometric thingamajig doesn't know how to compute beyond the regular 8 hours.
5. My "winning" stats in the 2010 elections: 4 out of 12 in the Senate (and no, they're not Tito Sotto, Jinggoy Estrada, Bong Revilla and Lito Lapid); 1 of 5 in the Provincial Board and 2 of 12 in the City Council.
6. Next week, I'll be "principal sponsor" at a wedding. Yay! Second time, and just as uncomfortable.
7. I love, love, love Pablo Neruda's Twenty Poems of Love and a Song of Despair
8. I've had 14 bosses, lived in five cities and moved house 14 times.
9. At one point, we had 18 dogs. We're now down to 7. And the daughter wants more.
10. As of last count, I have 446,655 XP and 6,417,608 Farmville Coins. Which is the main reason I haven't been blogging as frequently :p