June 3, 2007

Five Questions from Toni

These are my answers to Toni's questions. This is a tag, and if you want me to ask five questions, please read the interview rules that follow...

1. So Anna's Tasa, how do you like your coffee? Strong, but not black. And definitely not decaf. (Who was it who said that drinking decaf is just like kissing your brother? Ha ha)

My coffee has to smell heavenly as well. When I was pregnant with my daughter, I had to totally give up caffeine. There were days when I just had to brew a cup to take in that sinfully good aroma...

2. What was your favorite childhood game? Siato. I cannot exactly remember how the game is played. But I do remember sticky summer afternoons playing this sticks-and-stones game and rousing the neighborhood with our cries of "siyaaaaa-toooooo." Sure beats Pacman and Gameboy...I also loved street football and all those fun games played on the kalye.

3. If you were to come face to face with your 14-year-old self, what advice would you give her? Two things: that fly-away hair isn't the end of the world and that 40 (Ma's age then, my age in two months) is not ancient.

4. Does your heart rule your head or head over heart? Heart over head when it comes to kids, head over heart in everything else.

5. What do you love most about yourself? I can cry about my mistakes one moment and laugh about them afterwards. And the fact that I love "new" beginnings...

Interview Rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying "Interview me."
2. I will respond by emailing you my five questions.
3. You will update your blog with the answers to these questions.
4. You will include explanation and offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

6 comments:

pillow_talk said...

interview me please

Anna said...

surely...

quietstream said...

I'd love to be interviewed by you. :-) Great blog, Coca!

Anna said...

hey pillowtalk, can't access your blog. care to invite me in?

Unknown said...

pa interview din...

mastersplinterph said...

i normally don't react to blogs, but after karen posted yours and i read several entries, i knew i had to. :)

you're writing still echoes my eternal impressions about you: simple, classy, sublime, and chic.